Gabriel Great Candle - Noel 2022
Or 4 interest free payments of $182.50 with
Free ground shipping on U.S. orders over $50
Due to the artisanal creation of each candle, the wax can look slightly different for each vessel. Once the candle is lit, the wax will then conform to the glass.
This year, Trudon celebrates Christmas with a collection of charms that calls for shared, festive moments, and countless wishes.
The idea of charms and personalized bracelets - which inspired the collection - dates back centuries: charms became an elegant accessory under Queen Victoria, who wore bracelets complete with many small medallions bearing family portraits. In the 1950s, Hollywood celebrities, actresses and chic women turned charms into a stylish and fashionable accessory.
A perfect hint at Christmas celebrations, Trudon’s charms bring a welcome playfulness under the tree: a clover, a sparrow, a shining star, a game of cards or a pair angel wings, the precious symbols suggest good luck, convey many happy wishes.
Gabriel introduces welcomed warmth to chilly Winter afternoons. With notes of leather, cashmere wood, and candied chestnuts, the fragrance weaves happy, cozy memories.
Birch Wood, Glace Chestnut
Cashmere Wood, Moss
Cedarwood, Musk, Patchouli
H: 21,5 cm Ø: 18 cm
more than 300 hours
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 hour at a time during the remaining.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended.
- Do not set in a draft.
- Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten.
- Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick.
- It should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example).
- Do not burn your candle all the way down.
- Always leave at least 3 cm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.