ReFa Clear Brush Head
Or 4 interest free payments of $13.00 with
Free ground shipping on U.S. orders over $50
This replacement brush head for the ReFa CLEAR is made from ultra-fine, handmade KUMANOFUDE tips of varying lengths, which perfectly conform to the uneven surface of the skin for close and comfortable cleansing right down to the pores.
Tapered Bristle Tips
Ultra-fine, tapered bristle tips are small enough to remove dirt and grime from the pores.
Varying Bristle Tip Lengths
A 0.5mm difference in the length of the bristle tips allows the brush to smoothly conform to the uneven surface of the skin – and effectively deliver deep-cleaning sonic vibrations.
Wave-shaped roots provide a soft, cushioning flexibility to the bristles that comforts the skin.
Size: 62mm x 62mm x 42mm
Included Items: Brush Head
Construction Materials: Urethane Foam (Brush Head), PBT (Brush Bristles)
The ReFa CLEAR has three modes: Soft, Clean and Deep.
Soft: 1 min. A gentle cleanse ideal for the morning or first-time users.
Clean: 1 min. An ideal cleanse for the end of a long day, or after makeup removal.
Deep: 30 sec. An intensive cleanse for clearing oily skin and clogged pores in the T-zone and U-zone.
The ReFa CLEAR Brush Head should be replaced at least once every six months for hygienic purposes. It should also be replaced if:
- Your skin is irritated during use, or the feel of the bristles has changed.
- The brush head becomes deformed or damaged.
To extend the life of the brush head and prevent the growth of bacteria, perform the following steps after every use. With proper care, the brush head should only need to be replaced once every six months. If the brush head appears to contain bacterial growth, replace immediately.
- Wash all the foam completely off of the body and the brush head with cold or lukewarm water.
- Wring out the brush head by hand to get rid of as much excess water as possible.
- Dry the brush head and the body with a towel.
- Stand the body on its recharging station in a well-ventilated area with plenty of light until completely dry, and then store it.
Urethane Foam (Brush Head), PBT (Brush Bristles)
*Please Note: This ingredient list is subject to change. Please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.